双语成语故事:枯井里的青蛙 坐井观天
Look at the Sky from the Bottom of a Well
坐井观天
There is a frog. He lives in a well and he never goes out of the well. He thinks the sky is as big as the mouth of the well。
有一只青蛙住在井底,他从来没有去过井外面。他以为天空就和井口一样大。
One day a crow comes to the well. He sees the frog and says, “Frog, let’s have a talk。”
一天, 一只乌鸦飞到井边,看见青蛙,就对它说:“青蛙,咱们聊聊吧。”
Then the frog asks, “Where are you from?”
青蛙就问他:“你从哪里来?”
“I fly from the sky,” the crow says。
“我从天上上来。”乌鸦说。
The frog feels surprised and says, “The sky is only as big as the mouth of the well. How do you fly from the sky?”
青蛙惊讶地说:“天空就只有这井口这么大,你怎么会从天上来? ”
The crow says, “The sky is very big. You always stay in the well, so you don’t know the world is big。”
乌鸦说:“天空很大。只不过你一直呆在井里,所有不知道世界很大。”
The frog says, “I don’t believe。”
青蛙说:“我不相信。”
But the crow says, “You can come out and have a look by yourself。”
乌鸦说:“你可以出来,自己看看嘛。”
So the frog comes out from the well. He is very surprised. How big the world is!
于是青蛙来到井外。他十分惊讶,原来世界这么大!
词义解析:
1.frog:青蛙
2.bottom:底部
3.well:井
4.mouth:口
5.crow:乌鸦
6.surprised:感到惊讶的
7.believe:相信
8.world:世界
9.go out of:从……出来
10.as…as:和……一样